How to prepare your clients for the Customer Portal & Open Banking
- Make sure you have SMPT or Domain Verification set up so that any emails that are sent from Sherlok are sent from your email address so that your clients know that these emails are coming from you.
- Check your logo and profile picture in the Sherlok portal is up to date as the Customer Portal will use these
- Record a video for your clients to help them understand the value of providing consent and how their data will be used to help them:
- Here’s an example we prepared earlier that you can use as a guide (don’t send this one though, you need to create this yourself!)
- Here’s a script you can use as a guide - add your own personality to suit your style
- When the Customer Portal is launched you will have a new Customer Portal email template in the Sherlok Portal which you can customise
- Email your client base introducing Sherlok. Here’s a template.
Customer Portal & Open Banking
The launch of our Customer Portal that uses Open Banking is an exciting time in the industry and you’re leading the way as Australia’s first brokers to access open banking. You should be proud to be a leader and we encourage you to lead the ...
What is Open Banking?
Open banking is a safe and secure way for customers to share their data with third parties. Up until now, banks haven’t allowed customers to share their data without having to download bank statements. Open banking democratises consumer loan and ...
Customer Portal FAQs
Brokers have been asking lots of great questions about the Customer Portal and so we have captured them all in this one place. We will continued updating this as more questions come in. Is this CDR feature an additional cost to the monthly ...
What is the Customer Portal?
This is where we will maintain your Clients Loan Information to keep it live and up to date. If your clients consent to open banking then this data will be updated live but if they are not comfortable they can update their loan data manually. Get an ...
What does the Customer Portal mean for your clients?
When you approve a reprice in Sherlok, your clients will be asked to provide updated loan data by connecting to open banking or manually updating their details using your broker branded portal. Once this has been completed, your clients will receive ...