How do I get Sherlok to reprice a specific client?
To reprice specific clients on Sherlok, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Client" section in the navigation menu.
- Use the search function to find the desired client by either their name or loan number.
- If the client has multiple loans, you can filter the results by lender and/or lender loan number.
- Once you have located the client, click on "Reprice Now" button.
- Select the type of Data Collection you want to use for repricing.
- After making your selection, click "Submit" to initiate the repricing process.
How do I restart a reprice? (From In Progress and Require Action tab)
In order to restart a loan for repricing you must first ensure that the loan is in the completed tab and manually trigger Sherlok to reprice. If the pricing request you wish to restart is sitting in "In Progress", click the orange cross button, ...
Sherlok repricing process, a detailed look at what happens.
Sherlok repricing process, a look at what happens.. Each week, Sherlok queues your highest retention risk loans for you to approve for repricing. This is based on our AI technology that predicts client churn. Click here to read more on our A.I. ...
Can I schedule a future reprice?
Brokers have the option to set a future reprice date for the client. To do this, search the client in the client's menu and click the cog icon in the Actions menu on the right-hand side. See below.
Can Sherlok reprice orphan book clients?
Sherlok may be able to reprice Orphan book loans based on the lender's policy. Refer to the list below to identify lenders that reprice orphan book loans: ANZ Commonwealth Bank NAB Westpac Macquarie ING AFG AMP Suncorp ME Bank Bank of Melbourne St. ...
What does Sherlok base my weekly reprice queue on?
Sherlok’s proprietary AI monitors over your loan book, using over 150 data points to predict which clients have the highest churn risk and adds them to the queue for repricing as a priority. You can always manually trigger a reprice for other ...